- Our Mission -
To prevent or minimize loss of life and property from fire, injury, illness, or other sudden hazardous situations which can be dealt with by the resources of the department and cannot be managed by other public or private services.
- Our Vision -
Our vision is to serve our customers as the leading Fire and EMS Service in Eastern Montana and become the top department in the State of Montana. To achieve this vision, we will treat every customer with compassion. We will always strive to stay up to date on positive changes and trends in the world of fire and medicine, never ending in our pursuit of education.
-Our Core Values-
1. Respect: treat others with compassion and dignity
2. Accountability: holding others to the same standard we hold ourselves
3. Motivation: enthusiastically completing tasks, and striving for a better tomorrow
4. Excellence: surpass all expectations at all times. Education, safety, training, and preparedness are the key to professionalism
5. Teamwork: what affects one, affects all
6. Family: we will act with integrity, honor, and trust-embracing diversity-to watch over ourselves, our families, and our community.